If you are looking for a trendy, romantic and elegant hair style idea, let yourself be seduced by the long braid on the side.
Why choose this hairstyle?
First of all, the side braid is an asymmetrical hairstyle, placed on only one side of the head.
The advantage of this hairstyle is that it is romantic and glamorous. It clears the neck well. The long braid on the side fits all hair types, but it is ideal for women with long hair.
There are different ways to make a braid on the side. You can make an african braid, wheat ear, indian, classic three-branch, dutch braid.
You wear this hairstyle in all moments of life. This hairstyle is a hit at weddings, christenings and parties. It is also possible to accessorize it with pearls, flowers to refine your look even more.
Moreover, this hairstyle can be done on all hair types (straight, wavy, curly or frizzy). However, the nature and texture of the hair will impact the look of the braid.
How to make a braid on the side?
- 1) Comb your hair thoroughly.
- 2) Then separate your hair. Place them on one side only, you must make a parting on the left or right side of your head, so that the braid doesn’t fall at the back of your head.
- 3) Gather your hair on the opposite side of the parting. For example, if you have the parting on the right side of your head, your hair will be gathered on the left side.
- 4) In one hand, grab your hair and make 3 sections of the same size. Start braiding your hair until you reach the length you want.
- 5) You have finished your braid. Tie it with an elastic band. Arrange any strands that stick out.
Do you like this hairstyle?