Prince William and Prince Harry have reportedly signed off the final design for a statue in memory of their mum Princess Diana.
The brothers seem to have put their differences aside in giving feedback for the statue, which is set to be unveiled on July 1.
Sculptor Ian Rank-Broadley is said to have sent the statue to be cast following feedback from William and Harry.
It is not clear whether the two princes signed off the final design before or after Meghan and Harry’s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey last month, but the Sun newspaper reports that it could be the first sign that the rift between the pair is healing.
A source close to the sculptor reportedly told The Sun : “It will have been signed off by William and Harry, that much I do know.
“I know he did work closely with the boys and I think it will be incredible. We’re lucky to have him as an artist in the UK.”
It comes as a source told the Telegraph in March that the Duke of Sussex considers it a priority to attend the unveiling of the statue this summer.
The brothers commissioned it to pay tribute to their late mother and to “recognise her positive impact”.
The installation will take place in the Sunken Garden of Kensington Palace on July 1, 2021.
“They were both just boys when their mother passed away, but are both now fully grown men and want to honour her in the best way possible.
“It has taken 20 years for this to finally come to fruition so they are determined it will be a lasting and fitting legacy in what is their official London residence and a place special to them both.”